Cuphead All 40 Coins Guide for Upgrades Porkrind’s Emporium Shop Achievement Guide Secret
Cuphead – All 40 Coins Guide for Upgrades (Porkrind’s Emporium Shop) – Butter-and-Egg Man & High Roller Achievement – Get every coin in the game (Secret) Buy everything in Porkrind’s Shop.
The Donut girl will give you a coin if you take the shortcut in World 2. In order to take the shortcut, walk behind the birdhouse and behind the mountain all the way around to the dragon tower. Now talk to her.
Thanks to Rand al Thor 19 for helping with footage for this video; check out his
There are a total of 40 coins available in Cuphead as
– 1 coin in the tutorial
– 3 coins by talking to the NPC on the bridge at the beginning
– 30 in Run ‘N Gun Levels (6 levels with 5 coins each)
– 1 hidden coin in World 1 (in the tree near the center after completing this world)
– 1 coin awarded by the doughnut girl NPC in World 2 for completing the shortcut in this area (behind the birdhouse around the back of the mountain)
– 1 coin awarded by the juggler NPC for completing at least 4 parries without touching the ground. View “Bouncing Ball” achievement for more information on how to achieve this.
– 1 hidden coin in World 2 (Near the center, you will see a series of 3 trailer with a coin located behind the blue/green trailer)
– 1 hidden coin in World 3 (Near the Cala Maria boss battles, located against the wall behind a small building in the area behind the Porkrind’s Emporium)
– 1 hidden coin in the Casino (To the left near the stairs)
Support Maka91Productions on Patreon —
Additional Carlseh, MclovinLegend, CultGamerAlliance, Camran Riaz, Coolerhash, NoblestSteed, PressStartOnce.com, Inferno217 & hamadriano.