How The Foleum Project Works / GREEN Blockchain Mining for the masses Simplified ICO / IPO
Foleum is an innovative blockchain mining project designed to generate the majority its own power using GREEN hybrid technologies. The project wants to make it possible for individuals to get involved in GREEN blockchain mining. Foleum is a community based project with the intent to be open to everyone who is willing to get involved in the community and benefit from it. By combining Blockchain and GREEN technologies we intend to help create a decentralized blockchain future that is ecologically sustainable and profitable for our community. Foleum is more than just a GREEN blockchain mining project. We plan to change the way the world thinks of mining.
To finance the Project, Foleum is launching an Initial Crystal Offering (or “ICO”) to certain investors, which we will convert into an Initial Public Offering (or “IPO”), in which Foleum is selling (FOL) Foleum mining crystals a security crystal (or “token”), pursuant to Simple Agreements for Future Tokens between Foleum and the investors. Foleum is also working on a Mini-Initial Public Offering (“IPO”) under Regulation A+, which, upon approval by the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), would open up participation in the Project to the public. The FOL crystal holders will get up to 60% of the Project’s blockchain mining profits paid out daily in the cryptocurrencies mined by the Project, which may ETH, BTC, ZEC, and others. The remaining 40% of the profit will be reinvested into the Foleum Project to expand its datacenter’s capacity and renewing the existing hardware.
THIS VIDEO IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL, OR A SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY, ANY INTEREST IN FOLEUM, INC. THIS VIDEO INCLUDES “FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS” ABOUT A NETWORK CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT, BUT NOT YET DEVELOPED. THESE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS ARE BASED ON ASSUMPTIONS WHICH WE BELIEVE ARE REASONABLE BASED ON CURRENT EXPECTATIONS AND PROJECTIONS ABOUT FUTURE EVENTS AND INDUSTRY CONDITIONS AND TRENDS AFFECTING OUR BUSINESS. HOWEVER, WHETHER ACTUAL RESULTS AND DEVELOPMENTS WILL CONFORM TO OUR EXPECTATIONS AND PREDICTIONS IS SUBJECT TO A NUMBER OF RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES THAT, AMONG OTHER THINGS, COULD CAUSE ACTUAL RESULTS TO DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS. WE ASSUME NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE ANY SUCH FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS, WHETHER AS A RESULT OF NEW INFORMATION, FUTURE EVENTS OR OTHERWISE.