Vertical Gardening | Ikea Shoe Organizer Hack For Growing Greens
Ikea Shoe Organizer as a vertical planter for growing greens in a small spaced partial shade garden !
I had been thinking about how I should utilize this wall in the monkey window ( window 3 ) in my balcony garden for the past 2 years when my husband got back this shoe organizer from Ikea as a surprise hoping it would fit the bill and it sure did .
It is to be seen if the fabric will stand the test of time and last me atleast another 2 seasons but at Rs 400/ it is an absolute delight and allows me to utilize my small space vertically to perfection.
Where To Buy :
1. Ikea Shoe Organizer : , $ 7.9 ( Singapore)
2. Seeds : Online : , www.rareseeds.com , www.migardener.com
In Mumbai : Ratanshi Agro , Namdeo Umaji , Byculla .
3. All garden supplies in Mumbai : South Mumbai : Ratanshi Agro , Namdeo Umaji, Byculla
4. Neem pellets : www.manidharmabiotech.com , www.neemkaranja.com .
5. Nutriboom Organic Slow Release Pellets – Pack of 25 @ Rs 80/ available at Ratanshi Agro Byculla.
6. Vermiculite : Ratanshi Agro – Rs 80 per kg, manidharmabiotech – Rs 40 per kg .
7. STINGLESS BEE HIVE in India : Madhusree honey and bee farm , Kannur , Kerala. Contact person : Binu PT – 9496391220.
Link to my STINGLESS BEE HIVE VIDEO :
Link to my How To Grow Coriander In Pots In Partial Shade :
My Facebook Page :